Hello and welcome to this amazing guide where you are going to learn about how to download WhatsApp for Blackberry devices.
When anyone asked me about the best instant messenger tool by someone, the very first thing that popped up into my mind is WhatsApp. There is no doubt in the current days; WhatsApp is the only app which over half of the world’s instant messenger users are relying on. There are more acceptable messaging apps like Telegram, Kik, etc. available for a good User experience. But WhatsApp is unbeatable.
Must Read: Whatsapp On PC
WhatsApp is available for both OS platforms such as Android and iOS. Besides that, the app is also available for Blackberry device users. Now, if you are also a user of Blackberry user, and intend to download WhatsApp for Blackberry devices, you have landed on the right platform.
The best thing about WhatsApp is that, it is being regularly updated with new features, improving its quality service over the time. Using WhatsApp, you will be able to exchange unlimited messages, group conversations, free calls, sharing various files (documents, Photo, video), and more.
It has been expected that WhatsApp is soon going to release another most anticipated feature, which is a free video call. If the video call feature of WhatsApp is once out, it is definite that the popularity of WhatsApp will be going even more furious.
So, if you want to grab all these impressive features today, you are just on the right track.
Install WhatsApp for Blackberry devices:
First of all, make sure that you have Blackberry Operating system 5.0 or above and Blackberry Internet Service which is called BIS in short. Or, you can use Blackberry Enterprise Service. This configuration is necessary to get WhatsApp for Blackberry.
Once the required configurations are all set, and you have activated your Blackberry ID on your Blackberry device, proceed with the following step by step method to install WhatsApp for Blackberry.
Step 1: Navigate into the “Blackberry World” on your blackberry phone.
- Firstly, tap on the “Menu” key two times.
- Now, tap to get in “Blackberry World”.
Step 2: Get the WhatsApp messenger app from Blackberry World.
- Hit the “Search” option in the Blackberry World.
- Type “Whatsapp” in the search box, and hit “Navigation” keypad.
- From the result list, select “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Now, hit the “Download” option.
- Then follow the usual instruction of app installation.
- Next, “Disconnect” the net and “return” to your phone home screen.
Step 3: Time to find out WhatsApp
- From the home screen, hit the Menu key again (twice).
- Hit on the installed Whatsapp icon.
- Accept the license and agreements
Step 4: Make use of WhatsApp
- To use WhatsApp, enter your phone number and confirm the country code.
- Now, wait for a moment till you get the WhatsApp verification SMS.
- After that, proceed to hit “Continue” option.
- Create a username.
That’s it! Pretty easy right? Once the Whatsapp for blackberry device is successfully installed and inputted required information you are ready to go.
While following the above procedure to download and install Whatsapp for Blackberry, if you face any hassle, you must not hesitate to ask for help in the comment box. Happy to help.